Friday, January 11, 2008

The Doughy Pantload strikes back

Shorter Jonah Goldberg: 'My thesis that liberals are fascists works perfectly if I'm allowed to to distort and cherry pick facts and statements and create whole new definitions completely opposite from the accepted ones.'
Listen to the rhetoric of Obama, it's all about unity, unity, unity, that we have to move beyond our particular differences and unite around common things, all of that kind of stuff. That remains at the heart of American liberalism, and that's what I'm getting at.

2 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Holy crap!

Lessee: I believe in solidarity. Hey, so do the Nazis! I like a hot drink during the winter months. Nazis did too! I like to breathe air. Nazis breathed air as well! I put my trousers on one leg at a time. So did male Nazis!

I must get busy making armbands. See you around the camps sometime.

Mike said...

Holy crap, what a jackass.

Popular Posts