Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kick Ass

So Alison at Creekside nominated me as a Kick Ass blog, a singular honor not least due to my nominator.

So with great difficulty I've narrowed my choices for Kick Ass Bloggers down to 5, an odd mix of media criticism, policy wonkishness and uncategorizable culture jamming, all but one of them Canadian:
~Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"~Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award~Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/~Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

2 comments:

Matthew The Astrologer said...

I bow before your profound blogological wisdom. Also, thanks for the nod.

Matthew The Astrologer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts